Company Details

Juveneu

• Juveneu logo
  • Juveneu Summary

Information about Juveneu was first submitted to Scambook on Sep 12, 2011. Since then the page has accumulated 913 consumer complaints. On average users reported $317.87 of damages. Scambook's investigation team reached out to this company a total of 5 times, Scambook Investigators last contacted them on Mar 25, 2013.

• Company Information

Company Rating

• Complaints Unresolved
    913
  • Unresolved Reported Damage $290,212.93

Thank you for submitting information suggestions.
We will review your suggestions and update the company profile if necessary.

Recent Comments From Company Reports ▼

• Juveneu Complaint 256718 for $84.00
  • kym
  • kym SBID #7c67ae42c3
  • Posted 07/10/2013
  • have you tried calling 0203-355-7059. that is the number I called this morning and got through to someone. Due to this call, I have had the account cancelled and a refund has been authorised and just waiting for it to show in bank now.

I hope this information helps.
  • Juveneu Complaint 246357 for $99.00
  • elizabeth
  • elizabeth SBID #2ec9872dc9
  • Posted 05/31/2013
  • they run more than 2 businesses, I've recently been conned through buying lift serum pro under a different name then they send reminders with the name Juveneu with NO mention of future commitments to buy. they go ahead and TAKE money from your account. ruthless con merchants and rubbish product
  • Juveneu Complaint 80757 for $279.35
  • Zhang
  • Zhang SBID #ccfe19345d
  • Posted 03/12/2012
  • Today I called the Customer Service Tel:+1 866 881 1138. I told them my story and cancelled my order. Unfortunately they said they can not refund my money back for the products they have shipped to me. At beginning they said they can stop my order in two months. But I persistent ask them to stop my order right now. Finally they agree to stop my order by now and give me the cancellation number.

Another thing I confirmed they used two different names that show up on my credit card statements. one is liftandglowpro and another is Juveneu 18668811138 186688113. They said these two names are the same product. Hope these information will be helpful for you guys who has the same issue.

I am thinking if there is a way to get my money back, they totally charged me about $558.14 CAN. If you anyone knows how to get the refund, please let me know. Thank you very much.
  • Juveneu Complaint 74795 for $285.56
  • maxine1301
  • maxine1301 SBID #21e5583340
  • Posted 02/16/2012
  • i also fell victim to this scam,and was at my wits end until last nite when i finally got threw to this company on the phone,who have now sent me 2emails,1sayiny that they are sorry to be losing me as a customer,well im not,never signed up 4 anything in the first place,and 2nd email was to confirm it had been cancelled and i should recieve a full refund in 7days,bloody hope so,and that no further payments will be taken from my account,heres hoping this is the end of this knightmare once and 4 all.phone number 4 anyone else been scammed by this company is 0808 178 7320 and also found e,mail 4 them aswell,support@perfectradience.co.uk,they will tell you at first that they cannot cancel,be firm and demand they cancel it,and make sure you get a confirmation code also,i hope this is usefull to anyone else that has been ripped off by rejuvanew.
  • Juveneu Complaint 74795 for $285.56
  • maxine1301
  • maxine1301 SBID #d037f3c30e
  • Posted 02/16/2012
  • Posted 01/26/2012
  • Hi Im from leeds, england. I have had exactly the same thing done to me they have managed now to get £280 from me, even after contacting my bank to reverse any charges from the company they still seemed to have managed to take money from my account i was also sent an notification email after trying to cancel my shipment with them to saying they would cancel my account with them, but obviously not? What do i do...? Surely they cannot get away with it, they have several misleading advertisements and false contact details? HELP...wehere do we go from here?
  • Posted 01/26/2012
  • Hi Im from leeds, england. I have had exactly the smae thing done to me they have managed now to get £280 from me, even after contcating my bank to reverse any charges from the company they still seemed to have managed to take money from my account i was also sent an notification email after trying to cancel my shipment with them to saying they would cancel my account with them, but obviously not? What do i do...? Surely they cannot get away with it, they have several misleading advertisements and false contact details? HELP...wehere do we go from here?
  • Juveneu Complaint 56814 for $29.95
  • nicki
  • nicki SBID #4b38c6490d
  • Posted 01/09/2012
  • your lucky - must people have been charged $100 of dollars. i ordered to but cancel as soon as i received the sample which was a med size pot, which i paid only $5.00? i have been using the product and its fabulous - my skin is clear and all my little lines have gone. it really does work, so next time i order i will order then cancel my credit card and get a new cc and a new number so they don't double charge me or something.

auckland
    new zealand
  • Juvena and Revita-Col.com Complaint 40792 for $300.00
  • Jill
  • Jill SBID #92d4ae7582
  • Posted 01/09/2012
  • I am experiencing the same problem - unauthorised use of credit card and product keeps arriving every couple of months - i am on the phone now to a representative who says they won't do anything about it. The company states that there is a clause in the initial "free trial" which states if they don't hear from you within 15 days of trialling free product they will assume you wish to continue purchase. I have managed to cancel future orders but no money back.

Do you have a complaint?

Submit a Report Now