Shenzhen Logis Logistics Company, LLC
Complaint 358463 Details

  • Date Occurred: 09/28/2016
  • Reported Damages: $4,800.00
  • Location: Guangzhou, China

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

To whom it may concern;

The following company Shenzhen Logis Logistics Company, LLC and our company Digital Print Services entered into an agreement in September of 2016 for the sale of a used 2012 Duplo DPB 500 Perfect Binder “in like new condition”. The terms of the sale were that we provided a 40% deposit by wire transfer up front, and they would ship the machine to our local address in the greater Seattle area and after inspection and running of this machine two weeks after receipt we would send them the remaining 60%. As you will see from the enclosed attachments, we did send them the wire transfer and we have not received the machine, nor any documentation that the machine was ever shipped or existed. We have continued to communicate with this company, throughout this process, but have never been given any proof that this machine was ever shipped and given any time frame for receipt. Despite by numerous attempts to get this matter resolved they continue to stall and make excuses. Last week I emailed them a final demand for return of our deposit or I will notify all the agencies and authorities that this company is a scam and that I would initiate legal action for a refund of my deposit according to international trade rules. They only responded with an email stating that the machine was in California awaiting pick up from a transportation company that would be delivering to our address. The same massage they have been saying since November 15th, 2016. They also stated that they included an attachment in the email that would prove that the machine had been shipped and was in California. There was no attachment in that email and a subsequent email I sent stating as much was not responded to. My only contact has been through email Wendy Chen <[email protected]> I believe their website is

I included a copy of the wire transfer and the proforma invoice. I have dozens of emails I can also send if needed and requested by any party in receipt of this email. At this point, I am asking for your help to get this matter resolved ending in the return of our deposit and to possibly notify any other US Company not to do business with this scam company which gives a bad name to reputable companies in China that regularly do business with US Companies.

The details given for where to wire transfer the money were;
account name- Qianjin Wang
account address- No. 10 Lixiang Rd, Guangzhou,China
account number- 6217852000013485811
swift code- BKCHCNBJ45A
bank name- Bank of China, Shenzhen branch
bank address- International Finance Building
2022 Jianshe Road

Thank you for your time and effort into this matter.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint


There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

Add a complaint and spread the word. High volume complaints have a better chance to get their money back. Submit a report and join forces with others like you!

Submit a Complaint Now

Business Profile Summary

  • Shenzhen Logis Logistics Company, LLC logo

Company Statistics

  • Complaint Against Shenzhen Logis Logistics Company, LLC
  • Complaints Filed: 1
  • Reported Damages: $4,800.00
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.