Complaint 164513 Details
- Date Occurred: 09/08/2014
- Reported Damages: $5.00
- Username: Christie Woodley
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: South Africa
The complaint is against an online dating profile
The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity
The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity
The company or person contact no longer exists
Not worried about the $5 of course. I did not want this to happen to anyone else. I was looking for a roommate and this girl responded with a whole lot of stories. I learned it was a scam before going through with it thank God. But the emailing went on for a few weeks before I caught on. I was stressed and busy and didn't see the signs. Her uncle supposedly sent the money orders but my bank told me they were counterfeit. It just cost me time and a few dollars, but time is money...I still haven't found a roommate and I missed out on several good ones :(
- Seeking Resolution: Other
- If you find this person, I would like to sue actually. They had nothing but negative intentions and I've been going through a lot of problems right now and didn't need more headaches. This is a person who should never be able to scam again. Her name and the names and numbers/emails of those involved, should be listed on craigslist and other sites and ones to watch. Christie Woodley: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com/2-773-646-6192 Her references, which checked out (prob fake addresses): Jared Barkelew: firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Linda Kent: email@example.com Maria Duck: Mariaduck@ymail.com The Uncle who texted me and sent the orders ( I guess ) 323-638-9160
Do You Have a Complaint?Submit a Complaint ►
Do You Have a Complaint?
Add a complaint and spread the word. High volume complaints have a better chance to get their money back. Submit a report and join forces with others like you!Submit a Complaint Now
Business Profile Summary
- Complaint Against Christie Woodley
- Complaints Filed: 4
- Reported Damages: $105.00
What is SBID?
SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.