Household Savings
Complaint 99561 Details

• Date Occurred: 04/06/2012
  • Reported Damages: $29.95

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I was offered this promotion when i purchased the tummy tuck system. When i was asked about it over the phone i declined. I was then contacted in person over the phone and was told that for one dollar i could receive 100.00 dollar gas card. I could cancell when i received the information if i didn't want to continue the service i was to be given a trial period before they were to take any money from my account. The information arrived at my home on 4/7/12 but the money was already removed. When i tried to contact this company the number was disconnected. I would appreciate that these types of companies not be allowed to just remove monies from your account prematurely. Thank you and please return my $29.95 back to my account.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 3
  • Reported Damages: $855.40
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.