association of mature american citizens
Complaint 28375 Details

• Date Occurred: 10/21/2011
  • Reported Damages: $16.00

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

On 30 July 2011 I submitted an application for membership w/amac for 1 year via us mail. I called in mid Aug to check on status of application and was told the response to membership was so overwhelming that they were backlogged in getting the membership packets out. Time passed with nothing sent to me and so I called again on 7 Oct and the lady says my membership was approved on 4 Aug and should have received my packet shortly thereafter. As of yesterday, 20 Oct, I have still received nothing. I feel very strongly that this entity is nothing but a bunch of crooks and I and others have been scammed by a bunch of New York thugs. I hope, in time, to be able to be instrumental in helping put these cretins out of business. permanently.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint Now

Business Profile Summary

• association of mature american citizens logo

• Complaint Against association of mature american citizens
  • Complaints Filed: 1
  • Reported Damages: $16.00
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.