Richard Jent Major Druid

• Reported Damages: $10.00
  • Username: RICHARD JENT
  • Location: SWITSERLAND
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I Received a Letter from Richard Jent.Chairman of the Jury of the Golden Druids. Telling me that because of his help.I had been nominated by Richard Jent.and my name came up after the first winner of the £10.million pound declined the prize.so the 10£ million pound prize was awarded
to me Petr T Healey.the prize was from.The great
2013 Money prize.Award Winners Ceremony.I have not received this Prize of 10££.Million pounds.
I feel I have been cheated.And feel like ending my life as a protest Against the Druids and Richard Jent

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint Now

Business Profile Summary

• Richard Jent Major Druid logo

• Complaint Against Richard Jent Major Druid
  • Complaints Filed: 1
  • Reported Damages: $10.00
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.