Company Details

Equinox And Sheridan Labs

• Equinox And Sheridan Labs logo
  • Equinox And Sheridan Labs Summary

On 8.29.2013 at 9:49 AM PST I dialed (877) 316-1856 to contact Equinox and Sheridan Labs. I spoke to a representative named Daniel. Daniel informed me that he could not transfer me to a supervisor and that these posted complaints should be brought to the attention of the legal department. Daniel provided me with the email address: customerservice@rvtlskin.com and stated that I would for sure get a response back from the legal team there. I informed him that I already sent an email there 10 days ago and have received no response. Daniel took down my direct contact information and stated he will pass that information on to corporate and request that I get a response. I sent another detailed email to: customerservice@equinoxbeauties.com, customerservice@equinoxdna.com, customerservice@rvtlskin.com, and info@sheridanlabs.com; fully informing Equinox And Sheridan Labs of their posted consumer complaints and public business profile on Scambook. I am waiting for a response and will keep everyone updated as the situation progresses.

Information about Equinox And Sheridan Labs was first submitted to Scambook on Dec 12, 2012. Since then the page has accumulated 456 consumer complaints. On average users reported $207.50 of damages. Scambook's investigation team reached out to this company a total of 31 times, Scambook Investigators last contacted them on Jul 03, 2013.

• Company Information

• Address:
    • 14953 Heritagecrest Way
    • Suite C
    • Bluffdale UT 84065
  • Website:
  • Phone:(877) 316-1904, (877) 862 9839, (877) 862-9835, (877) 524-0272, (877) 599-2652, (877) 316-1904, (877) 316-1859
  • Additional Employees:
    • Larry Robert Manager
  • Outdated Info? Add company information suggestion

Company Rating

• Complaints Unresolved
    456
  • Unresolved Reported Damage $94,621.44

Thank you for submitting information suggestions.
We will review your suggestions and update the company profile if necessary.

Complaint Submission Activity

This company currently does not have enough data for the current sort criteria.

Search Activity

For 30 days

This company currently does not have enough data for the current sort criteria.

Aesthetic Beauty Care Products

Recent Complaints

Do you have a complaint?

Submit a Report Now