Company Details

3DToonTubeHD.com Phone:(877) 283-5293 Email: CS@CSMembers

• 3DToonTubeHD.com Phone:(877) 283-5293 Email: CS@CSMembers logo
  • 3DToonTubeHD.com Phone:(877) 283-5293 Email: CS@CSMembers Summary

Information about 3DToonTubeHD.com Phone:(877) 283-5293 Email: CS@CSMembers was first submitted to Scambook on Dec 02, 2012. Since then the page has accumulated 1 consumer complaint. On average users reported $75.00 of damages.

• Company Information

• Website:
  • Phone:(877) 283-5293
  • Additional Employees: No known Employees
  • Outdated Info? Add company information suggestion

Company Rating

• Complaints Unresolved
  • Unresolved Reported Damage $75.00

Thank you for submitting information suggestions.
We will review your suggestions and update the company profile if necessary.

Recent Comments From Company Reports ▼

• 3DToonTubeHD.com Phone:(877) 283-5293 Email: CS@CSMembers Complaint 186227 for $75.00
  • John
  • John SBID #0afad9a1c2
  • Posted 12/21/2012
  • I joined the gay version freegay3dhd.com a couple of weeks ago as a free trial. I merely had to give my credit card as authorisation. When I realised the rubbish quality of the cartoons offered compared with what was advertised I immediately cancelled via the csmembers.com site. No email to confirm came unless it went to junk.

I was charged £30.64, about 50$ over a week later but to a different site - createrep.com
    Immediately cancelled my card and am disputing the payment.

Would strongly advise anyone reading who has just joined an animated adult site like this to cancel as they ate nothing but bogus.

Do you have a complaint?

Submit a Report Now