Company Details

Mark Anthony Hoodless

• Mark Anthony Hoodless logo
  • Mark Anthony Hoodless Summary

On 8/30/2013 4:51 PM PST, I sent a detailed email to markymoogold@hotmail.com fully informing Mark Anthony Hoodless of their public business profile on Scambook and posted consumer complaints. I provided all of my direct contact information if Mark Anthony Hoodless has any interest in resolving the posted complaints.

Information about Mark Anthony Hoodless was first submitted to Scambook on Jul 18, 2012. Since then the page has accumulated 13 consumer complaints. On average users reported $488.92 of damages. Scambook's investigation team reached out to this company a total of 1 times, Scambook Investigators last contacted them on Aug 30, 2013.

• Company Information

• Outdated Info? Add company information suggestion

Company Rating

• Complaints Unresolved
  • Unresolved Reported Damage $6,356.00

Thank you for submitting information suggestions.
We will review your suggestions and update the company profile if necessary.

Recent Comments From Company Reports ▼

• Mark Hoodless Complaint 105490 for $220.00
  • Posted 08/22/2013
  • As I am sure you are aware justice has been done on the serial liar and conman, Mark Anthony Hoodless. He is now serving 10 months for fraud, you can confirm this with Nottingham Crown Court on 0115 910 3551 quoting his name and case number T20127712. Well done everyone for standing up for what was right and ensuring he got what he deserved.
  • Mark Anthony Hoodless Complaint 137127 for $75.00
  • Mark Anthony Hoodless Complaint 140453 for $100.00
  • Mark Anthony Hoodless Complaint 141385 for $440.00
  • Mark Anthony Hoodless Complaint 141362 for $280.00
  • Mark Anthony Hoodless Complaint 140243 for $100.00
  • tessawinnard
  • tessawinnard SBID #05fbc43de7
  • Posted 10/16/2012
  • hey luke. thank you! I have been down to my police station in Wigan. PC Andrea Brown has been in touch with me. I rang Nottingham and managed to get in contact with her. I have been to my local police station to give a statement which will then be passed on to Nottingham police and to the officer who is dealing with Mark. Do you think it is likely he will be charged? I hope we all get our money back
  • luke77
  • luke77 SBID #2e59fa0787
  • Posted 10/13/2012
  • Feel free to send me an email (Personal Information Removed)

I will send you all the details of the officer dealing. You will have to make a statement to your local police. Sign it and get it sent over to Nottingham. Andrea Brown is now in direct contact with me by email and updates me whenever I ask I'm sure she will do the same. The more the merrier. These two will get what they deserve.
  • tessawinnard
  • tessawinnard SBID #05fbc43de7
  • Posted 10/08/2012
  • Sarah I am so sorry that you were a victim too, it's too easy to become a victim of fraud and I feel your pain. I hope you are getting over it okay because I know how personal it feels when your money is taken unfairly.
    But oh god, I am so glad to have replies from all of you! And even more pleased to know that the (Inappropriate Content Removed) is being dealt with properly, put a smile on my face.
    What I really need to know is what is the direct telephone for Nottinghamshire police so I can speak to PC Andrea myself? I am based in Wigan so If i ring 101 it will direct me to Manchester police. Please, if anyone would be able to give me the number I will ring right away. Thank you all!
  • Sarah
  • Sarah SBID #8cc37bc8f4
  • Posted 10/02/2012
  • hi there sorry you have been scammed by this (Inappropriate Content Removed) ,i myself was scammed on the 20 sept of this year for £120 .I put an ad in the wanted section of gumtree for a hp tablet laptop ,a few hours later he phoned and said he had a new one never been opened ,he sounded convinceing with his put on public school boy accent i asked for photographs of the item which he sent ,i spoke for a time and asked if he had paypal and he said he did not so me stupidly paid directly into his bank .About 20 mins latermy partner googled the laptiop on images and he had sent me pics of the laptop on a review site ,then she googled his name and open a whole can of slimey worms .tried phoneing him no answer for a couple of days then his numbnuts girlfriend answered saying he has done nothing wrong and the police are on his side .my partner has given a statement to the police today and they are very ,very interested in him .so my advice to u is speak to the police again......goodluck. ps his cards are numbered now ,he has started f-cking with to many people now and it has to stop.........craig

Do you have a complaint?

Submit a Report Now