Company Details

Premier Membership Clubs

• Premier Membership Clubs logo
  • Premier Membership Clubs Summary

Information about Premier Membership Clubs was first submitted to Scambook on Sep 12, 2011. Since then the page has accumulated 3567 consumer complaints. On average users reported $813.66 of damages. Scambook's investigation team reached out to this company a total of 7 times, Scambook Investigators last contacted them on Mar 25, 2013.

• Company Information

Company Rating

• Complaints Unresolved
    3,567
  • Unresolved Reported Damage $2,905,930.54

Thank you for submitting information suggestions.
We will review your suggestions and update the company profile if necessary.

Recent Comments From Company Reports ▼

• Premier Membership Clubs Complaint 271971 for $236.95
  • Linda
  • Linda SBID #47e8e7cb40
  • Posted 10/16/2013
  • Just wondering heats happening with my complaint # 271971. Have not heard anything. I'm now having more problems and could use thus money back to pay house hold bulls that are behind and they are saying they will turn stuff off. I use to depend in daughter, but she had been taken ill and can't work ad much. She I'd paying mortgage so we still have a roof over our heads. I have to pay out if my meager $785. A month SSD check all the other bills which I can't pay in full. I have nit paid any credit cards. In the last few months. She. Is waiting for disability. I can really use this money back. Any thing will help.
    Linda l. Fuentes

Do you have a complaint?

Submit a Report Now