Complaint 4645 Details
- Date Occurred: 07/14/2013
- Reported Damages: $0.00
The complaint is against an online dating profile
The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity
The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity
The company or person contact no longer exists
I have been using Craigslist to look for jobs, and for one of them I got this reply e-mail:
Re: ADMIN RECEPTIONISTS
Thanks for your reply; I would like to schedule an interview with you this week if possible. We will be conducting interviews within the next 4 to 5 business days. Please note that our company requires all potential employees to have a credit score on file for your interview. We ask for this because you will have access to company credit cards for business expenses. We request that each potential employee complete this as this ensures us that our future employee is credible, trustworthy and can be an asset of the company.
Please also note that because of the recent economy we take in to
consideration that there may be some blemishes on a large portion of applicant scores. Rest assured that your credit scores itself isn't very important, but the report is still required by our company.
Please complete and print your credit score by clicking here-
You will need to bring a copy with you to your interview. This credit
score costs you nothing and is completely secure from the most trusted credit score website online.
Please complete this first step ASAP as we only have 48 hours to set up interviews. When you have completed the credit score reply to this email and we will set a time for an interview.
Congratulations on becoming a candidate for our company!
I look forward to meeting with you
(I did not click the link "she" gave)
This also had nothing to do with the actual post I contacted them about.
Craigslist Post: http://longisland.craigslist.org/csr/2493785845.html
* Interviewing students to determine their level of interests and whether we have educational programs to match their academic interests, needs, and goals.
* Enrolling students for various programs
* Calling prospective students and scheduling Information Sessions to meet with prospective students and their parents or their supports
* Returning prospective students' phone calls or emails
* Providing great customer service to potential and current students
* Assist prospective students in the admin process
* PART-TIME and FULL-TIME
* Reliable, dependable, friendly, professional individual
* All other admin related tasks included.
Beware of places that ask for your credit score/report or anything that doesn't sound normal.
Do You Have a Complaint?Submit a Complaint ►
Do You Have a Complaint?
Add a complaint and spread the word. High volume complaints have a better chance to get their money back. Submit a report and join forces with others like you!Submit a Complaint Now
Business Profile Summary
- Complaint Against MTMSourcing
- Complaints Filed: 2
- Reported Damages: $12.00
What is SBID?
SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.