San Jose BMW Motorcycle

• Date Occurred: 12/05/2017
  • Reported Damages: $4,000.00
  • Location: San Jose, CA
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I'm crying as I write my review of San Jose BMW Motorcycle repair service.

I work really hard for my money, live week to week. Maybe I can't afford a BMW Motorcycle but I have one.

Needed some service done, San Jose BMW quoted me on the price and got me to bring my bike in. The kids they had working on my bike did NOT know what they are doing and are not qualified to work on bikes.

End result -- they completely messed up my brakes and I crashed my motorcycle because of it. I cannot afford to get my bike fixed and San Jose BMW will not assume any responsibility when this issue was 110% their fault.

Do not trust these guys.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 1
  • Reported Damages: $4,000.00
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.