Crown Capital Management
Complaint 363347 Details

• Date Occurred: 04/10/2013
  • Reported Damages: $340,000.00
  • Location: 18F Pacific Place; JL.JEND. SUDIRMAN /KAV. 52-53; JAKARTA , INDONESI
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

Crown Capital Management contacted me with the service brochure.
After a while contacted me by phone.

> 12.4. till Aug 2013: Started with some small investments. I had good results and a active "support"

> Sept & Oct. 2013: invested in 2 x 10'000 = 20'000 Dynamic System Holding Inc. /DSHI:G4 Shares.

> Nov 2013: Mr James Blake proposed:

With a fixed buy-out 31.1.14 @ 3.4 BGP/share.
With an investment of min of 100'000 DSHI:G4 shares.

> 22.11 2013 For this, we converted all shares on my account to the DSHI: G4 and ordered the remaining shares.

> Dec 2013- Feb 14 J. Blake forced (based to contract lawyer?) to increase the min shares in steps to total 140'00 shares.
> On 140'000 shares J. Blake offered for the last 10'000 shares an, from the lawyer confirmed Margin discount of 50% with this final payment (5000 shares), the lawyer will immediately release the buy out.
>11.4.14 I transferred the payment for the 5000 shares.
> After the payment arrived based to J. Blake, the lawyer did not accept the margin discount and J. Blake sent a request for the by margin discount covered shares.

> With a lot of discussions I transferred the last payment 2.7.2014.
The day before the transfer, I got the promise from J. Blake that he checked with the lawyer and confirmed the money will be released immediately after money arrival.

After the confirmation of payment 14.7.14, I could not reach J. Blake and got transferred to Mr Thomas Archer.

With Thomas Archer was forced to lessening during more the one years stories after story with a lot of promises. But now resounds

>> After the fist pay-out date passed, I started to record the phone calls.

I have phone record from calls with:

> James Blake: Including the promises with the buy out.

> Thomas Archer with many stories regarding buy out.
> Arthur Dobson the Compliance Manager

Hope you can help me in this problem

My mail address is : < [email protected]

Thanks

Update: 09/18/2017

For the public would like to have a revised report-version.
But I need some time to prepare it.

> For your information, see an over few of the Investment for your reference just send out

Thanks for your Help
Best Regards

Walter Althaus

Update: 09/18/2017

I will contact CCM and ask for a pay-out of the 150'000 Dynamic Systems Holding Inc. /DSHI:G4 shares.
What is the actual share value ? and what was the value during the investment time?
Thanks for an information
Walter Althaus

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 24
  • Reported Damages: $1,257,805.00
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.