[email protected], [email protected],

• Date Occurred: 08/18/2016
  • Reported Damages: $204.30
  • Location: Billdowns.co.uk website, China, Shanghai,
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I ordered some ITEMS on the Internet website called billdowns.co.uk. in total: 204.30 USD.

When first parcel arrived at my house after more than 15 days (delayed) I started opening up and to my surprise it was different staff than I expected to get it. I have contacted and chased them by the email address (above) and they have to say just one the same story that we are very sorry for our customers service mistake. They not allowed to send that back because the customer service is very strict and won't get it if I do it. Yesterday which is 13th of September I got a 5th part of my last parcel and it was also wrong.

So I want to alarm you that is SCAM and I will do everything to make them pay for it. If anyone can help me please contact me sending email at this page

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint Now

Business Profile Summary

• Service.ann@hotmail.com, service.emily@hotmail.com, logo

Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.