Gerald Crawshaw
Complaint 337737 Details

• Date Occurred: 02/24/2014
  • Reported Damages: $54,000.00
  • Location: Logos, Nigeria, Africa 2/24/12 thru 2/24/15 (3 yrs today)
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

Gerald Crawshaw approached me on a male/male dating site; Match.com men4men. i believed we were 2 men, guys, as he told me. It was 2/24/12... so these ladies reporting 1st in 4/2013... he had already been smoozin me for 12 10 months.. and just got another WU sent from me 2/04/15. after i told myself this isn't real. he began asking for money 4/2012. It became huge amounts.. he was having "investors" as he called me also, send THOUSANDS of dollars to me from all over the US... even out of where I believe our US Military operates, north west of Arlington, Va. an officer in Vienna, Va. sent money from the Navy Federal Credit Union, an Officer Amber Kash. THOUSANDS sent. i have names/addresses, amounts sent and rec'd. i've filed this once earlier today. it sent me to your "investigation site" but would not let my identification send. the belief was, AMREF was having corruption among the ranks with all the "free" money put into the Charity by the USA, UK, France, etc. our money's were his working 'capital' all the while he fed BS. A three (3) year financial fool is worse than being a one time $1200 fool. i'm ashamed, mad.. financially done. i've been diabled as 'retired' since 7/1995. so all my 'extra' living cushion i would need as i age... all gone. would someone look into what's been done. thanks

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 3
  • Reported Damages: $55,550.00
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.