your cupid matches.com (username :Dreamygurl69)
Queja 333382 Detalles

• Fecha cuando ocurrió 11/29/2014
  • Daños Reportados: $0.00
  • Ubicacion Garden City, Ny

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

This is the second person who tried to have me sign up for yourcupidmatches.com. I reached out to a woman who called herself Kyliefun on a dating site. I received an email from her telling me that I could contact her at [email protected] and find her profile by using the name Dreamygurl69. It turns out that this is a scam as well. I am writing this in hopes that no one else will fall victim to this scam. I hope something gets done about mycupidlatches.com, and soon!!!

¿Tiene una queja?

Presente Una Queja Ahora

Comentarios

No hay comentarios publicados. Sea el primero en comentar sobre esta queja

¿Tiene una queja?

Añadir una queja y correr la voz. Quejas de alto volumen tienen una mejor oportunidad para recuperar su dinero. Presentar un informe y unir fuerzas con otras personas como usted!

Presente Una Queja Ahora

Resumen del Perfil de la Empresa

• your cupid matches.com (username :Dreamygurl69) logo

EstadÌsticas de la Empresa

• Queja Contra your cupid matches.com (username :Dreamygurl69)
  • Quejas Presentadas: 1
  • Daños Reportados: $0.00
Visite el Perfil de la Empresa Completo

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.