yrentnyc

• Date Occurred: 12/23/2013
  • Reported Damages: $10,000.00
  • Location: queens blvd,ny
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

Was trying to buy a house,looked at a property on nov 27th,was told that the property would be totally renovated and be ready to move in by closing. The whole process was rushed and I was denied an inspection until 3days before closing,at the inspection I noticed the property was in the condition it was when I looked at it in Nov.the inspection report showed over 13 pages of issues with the property,before the contract the lawyer they referred assured me I would get my down payment back if they were any issues. Now they're refusing to do so,

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 1
  • Reported Damages: $10,000.00
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.