Clear Access Financial
Complaint 235736 Details

• Date Occurred: 03/20/2013
  • Reported Damages: $1,240.00
  • Location: Jamaica

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I needed a loan for my business, which I WOULD be able to repay but couldn't get through other companies. I was "approved" by Clear Access Financial, but I had to secure my loan and I chose the first 3 payments of my loan, which totaled $1169.00. I sent this payment plus the additional approx. $71.00 it cost me to send this payment, but I wasn't given my loan as promised. To date, I still haven't received anything, cannot recover my money from this company, but they insist I have my loan just now have to send $700 to Revenue Dept. to pay the international transfer fee.
Of course, by now I DO realize this is a fraudulent company and I'll never receive my loan. I knew in my gut not to ever send any money, but for personal reasons, I SO NEED my business to thrive so that I can have income so I took a chance. My loss, I know, but this is ridiculous and I don't want this to happen to anyone else.
The original contact person was a woman by the name of Ashley Parker, and then Mr. Brian Irvin started contacting me about the additional fee.
I filed a complaint with the government, and I hope that somehow, someone else who is legit will see this and loan me the money I need.
(Personal Information Removed)

Thank you.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

• linda
  • linda SBID #0227c071de
  • Posted 05/09/2013
  • i hope you get your money back, i too lost 525.00 with them and i wont give up til i get my money back. i have the email of an investigator and will email him. anything and everything i can do to get my money back i will!!!! has anyone who send money to this company ever received a refund?? i really need my money i am om disability and this has left me in very bad shape!

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 22
  • Reported Damages: $37,785.93
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.