Relliance Courier Services (Spain)
Complaint 215105 Details
- Date Occurred: 02/27/2013
- Reported Damages: $0.00
- Location: CIM del Valles,P.Ind.Les Minetes P.4-5 STA. PERPETUA DE MOGODA,08130
The complaint is against an online dating profile
The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity
The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity
The company or person contact no longer exists
They sent me an email saying I was the winner of a Euro Raffle Promotion of 2,000,000.00 Pd Sterling.. I responded with my name and address. But suspected it might n=be a scam.. and now that I typed in the courier name, I arrived at this webiste. I am sure it is a scam, and I don't intend to comply with any of their requests. How did they get my email address?
- Seeking Resolution: Other
- First to take my name off their list, and second to have an apology from the company, and if it is for real... then I wouldn't have to pay in advance for any delivery..So they need to change their business practices and apologize.
- Anonymous SBID #d7ce78bef1
- Posted 02/27/2013
Do You Have a Complaint?Submit a Complaint ►
Do You Have a Complaint?
Add a complaint and spread the word. High volume complaints have a better chance to get their money back. Submit a report and join forces with others like you!Submit a Complaint Now
Business Profile Summary
- Complaint Against Relliance Courier Services
- Complaints Filed: 65
- Reported Damages: $22,579,471.26
What is SBID?
SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.