Amalgamated Bank of South Africa
Complaint 201458 Details
- Date Occurred: 01/17/2013
- Reported Damages: $100.00
- Location: South Africa
The complaint is against an online dating profile
The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity
The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity
The company or person contact no longer exists
Thank you responding to my proposal. The purpose of sending this mail to you is to seek your assistance in getting this fund out of South Africa. This transaction is 100% legal and will not in any way harm you; therefore you are safe with the transaction. As I did explain in my email message, I stashed the US$ 5,500,000.00 out of the entire bank's 2010 gross profit.30% of this fund is for you. I contacted you because there is a need for a foreigner because of the sundry account where the fund is deposited.
I have mapped out the following modalities to secure the transfer of the funds to your account
(1) I will program your name/details on the Database of the entire Amalgamated Bank of South Africa as holder of the Sundry Account housing the US$ 5,500,000.00.
(2) The programming would be backed up with a backdated Deposit Voucher showing your name as the holder of the Sundry account. The Backdated Voucher would also depict that the account has existed with our bank before now
(3) I will then provide you with an application text that you shall re-type and send to my office requesting Closure of the Sundry Account/wire transfer of the proceeds to your designated bank account.
(4) Upon successful completion of this deal, I intend that 30% of the US$5,500,000.00 shall be for you while 70% shall be for me.
(5) With the above structures, you practically become a customer of our bank.
When you therefore apply to my office for closure of the account/transfer of the funds to your designated bank account, the scenario would wear the context of a foreign customer who wants his account closed with the funds transferred to him abroad.
Kindly get back to me with the under listed information for onward process.
1: Your physical contact address
2: Your full names
3: Your occupation
5: Your phone/fax numbers
6: Copy of your identification
I do need to stress the need for confidentiality.
I look forward to your earliest response. You can reach me on this number +27-78 233 1727
- Anonymous SBID #fecdaeb205
- Posted 01/17/2013
Do You Have a Complaint?Submit a Complaint ►
Do You Have a Complaint?
Add a complaint and spread the word. High volume complaints have a better chance to get their money back. Submit a report and join forces with others like you!Submit a Complaint Now
Business Profile Summary
- Complaint Against Amalgamated Bank of South Africa
- Complaints Filed: 1
- Reported Damages: $100.00
What is SBID?
SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.