Mega Million, Paul Anderson and Jeffery Maxwell, 876-781-1144
Complaint 170323 Details

  • Date Occurred: 10/19/2014
  • Reported Damages: $250.00
  • Location: 163 Sunrise Blvd, Edgelake Florida 31550
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I received a call from Paul Anderson stating that I won $550,000 mega million. He gave me a 17 digit code to the briefcase that held the check. He stated he would come with the camra crew and CNN on 10/20/2012 to present the winnings to me. But informed me that I had to pay $250 shipping and handling because they were coming from one state (i think louisiana) to Alaska to present it. He suggested I place it on a green dot card and that i did not have to pay it until they arrived with the check. He called me back and told me that i needed to to give him the numbers on the back of the green dot reload card to go with numbers of the brief case, so he could put it in his computer. He said he would not take the money off though. He said by him entering in all 30 numbers (brief case code and green dot numbers) into his computer, it would release the paperwork needed for me to sign when they arrived. When i gave him the green dot numbers, he claimed there was a computer error and that the card was showing invalid. He then asked me to go buy another green dot card and give him $250 more dollars. I refused. I then contacted greendot company and they said the money i put on there had been taken off and that is why its saying invalid. They transfered me over to their claims department and i filed a fraud claim. Later a Mr. Jeffery Maxwell called from the same company saying that the previous person I spoke to (Paul Anderson) was a fraud and that they would prosecuted and put in jail. He then proceded to tell me that he could help me. He said I actually won $550,000 also. But he wanted me to pay a 1% tax fee ($2500) and that the other 99% of taxes would be taken out of the winnings for government taxes. I refued and told him he was a fraud too. I explained to him that by law, a winner is not suppose to pay out money first before they get their winnings. Maybe afterward to pay taxes. These hauxes are claiming to be representatives of Mega Million and are stealing peoples money and promising them that they won alot of money. I want my $250 back. Christiana Robinson (Personal Information Removed)

Update: 10/22/2012

I am also mentioning that I was promised $550,000. I would like this too.

Update: 10/22/2012

I have the receipt and the greendot reload card still in posession that I bought. I can take a picture of it and upload it.

  • Seeking Resolution: I'm Looking for a Refund
  • Refund Amount: $ 250.00

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint


There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

Add a complaint and spread the word. High volume complaints have a better chance to get their money back. Submit a report and join forces with others like you!

Submit a Complaint Now

Business Profile Summary

  • Mega Million, Paul Anderson and Jeffery Maxwell, 876-781-1144 logo

Company Statistics

  • Complaint Against Mega Million, Paul Anderson and Jeffery Maxwell, 876-781-1144
  • Complaints Filed: 1
  • Reported Damages: $250.00
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.