CanadaOnly.ca
Complaint 157329 Details

• Date Occurred: 03/27/2014
  • Reported Damages: $111.13

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I ordered kinder eggs for my granddaughter in March. I kept checking the status and was told the high demand they were behind filling orders. Since I had ordered before I trusted them. I even added another set of kinder eggs in May when I was still able to contact someone and they assured me my order was shipping. Then as weeks went by I noticed the phone number dissappeared from the website. Then I wasn't able to live chat with anyone. Boy did I get screwed or what. Paypal as been no help!!

• Seeking Resolution: I'm Looking for a Refund
  • Refund Amount: $ 0.00

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 13
  • Reported Damages: $1,342.98
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.