Blue World Pools
Complaint 139738 Details

• Date Occurred: 07/05/2010
  • Reported Damages: $400.00

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I payed 400.00 to Blue WORLD POOL.Ihad good intention to pay for the pool.After looking over the con tract .Ichanged my mind. I called to cancel the person i talked told me she would start the paper work and get it to the right person. I called back several time in the time line to cancel. with no reply .after the dead line for the cancelation i got a call from KEVIN FISHER tellin me i would pay for the he would see to it.if i did not he would turn me over to the credit bureau.i talked to someone else and they would always connect me to him .he was very rude and called me ignorant.i just wany my money back. he also turned me in to the credit bureau and i would like that taken off my credit records .they owe me money not me owing them .i would like to get this resolved

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

• Sean
  • Sean SBID #dd306412c7
  • Posted 03/11/2013
  • Blue World Pools, Inc. only keeps a customer's deposit if a pool is installed. Please contact Sean Warren at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031 if your funds weren't already returned to you. If by the miniscule chance the deposit was not returned, Blue World Pools, Inc. will overnight those funds at our own expense. It should be known that Blue World Pools, Inc. does not "turn customers into the credit burea."

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 10
  • Reported Damages: $86,113.14
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.