Tradeliner.org
Complaint 64108 Details

• Date Occurred: 11/28/2011
  • Reported Damages: $4,987.50

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

This company promises help with credit. Authorized user accounts etc. I purchased an account for $487.50 . They promised it would post on my credit in 30 days and NOTHING has happened. I have called and emailed at least 20 times. No response. Their website is registered at 15111 N. Hayden R. Ste 160 PMB 353. Scottsdale, AZ.
Telephone number 480-624-2599. But the site says they are in Detroit Michigan. Another number I have is 402-935-7733. The charge on my card shows a Christopher Guzman. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am a single mom just trying to get by!

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

• shastad2
  • shastad2 SBID #b31b0e24e1
  • Posted 03/29/2012
  • Thanks, IBEATEMUP, I filed report with Wellsfargo and they got my money back but in the mean time I emailed as many of their contacts and called as many of their contacts as I could find. Told them I would hunt them to the end of the earth and I had a boyfriend that was criminal attorney and he had already filed a complaint- HAHAHA. I will also do what you suggest. These people are SCUM- taking advantage of people when they're down- THANKS!!!!
  • IBEATEMUP
  • IBEATEMUP SBID #456001cae2
  • Posted 10/03/2012
  • GOOD NEWS-Prosecutor Douglas Bechtel will be in Castlerock Colorado Criminal Court on 11-8-12 at 8:30 AM in Divison 8. Todd Jeremy Stockton aka Todd Stockton/Owner-AmericasTradelines.com will be tried that day for Grand Larceny(Grand Theft in Calif).
    Now is the Time for anyone who got ripoffed/Scammed by him. To contact Prosecutor Douglas Bechtel with you Complaint & do U still have your evidance? then this IS the time to fax it,FedEX,or etc to him. Let's put this crook away for a few years. And Garnish whatever income that he makes in prison and afterwards.
    Todd Stockton's Docket number is case #D182012CR000497
  • Chris
  • Chris SBID #184a8664f9
  • Posted 12/30/2012
  • This is posted by a raging lunatic who Mr. Stockton has a restraining order against and attempts to bully sheriff deputies, sheriff detectives, deputy district attorneys, and attorneys. Mr. Stockton's wife has had no interaction with Gregory Smith and Mr. Smith simply terrorizes anyone who disagrees with him. This is defamation and libel - pure and simple.

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 2
  • Reported Damages: $5,587.50
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.