Williams Online Credit
Complaint 30946 Details
- Date Occurred: 10/27/2011
- Reported Damages: $54.00
The complaint is against an online dating profile
The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity
The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity
The company or person contact no longer exists
I applied for an online payday loan from Williams Online Credit who charged $19.00 as an application fee, but no response to my application was ever provided. The $19.00 overdrafted my account plus an additional $10.00 overdraft fee plus the additional $25.00 negative balance fee. No funds were ever deposited into my bank account by this fraudulent company.
Yes...I am one of those dumb, vunerable, broke people these types of scammers get over on.
Twice I emailed email@example.com as indicated on their website and this was their response both times:
Thank you for applying with Williams Online Credit
While we endeavor to review all applications within 24 hours, it is impossible to respond to status requests directly given the quick turn-around time of our process.
All applicants will receive by email either an approval notice which will include direct contact information for your assigned Account Manager, or a declined notice detailing the reason(s) for denial.
Thank you in advance for your patience and for giving us at Williams Online Credit the opportunity to assist you with your short-term financial needs.
The Account Management Team
Williams Online Credit"
I also emailed firstname.lastname@example.org and this was their response:
Thank you for contacting Williams Online Credit
"In order to effectively route your questions or concerns to the right department please note the following:
1. For questions regarding a charge to your bank account, please send an email to email@example.com
2. For questions regarding a cancellation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. For questions regarding the status of your application, please send an email to email@example.com
4. If you believe someone is using your personal and banking information to commit felony fraud on the Internet, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If you are a returning or current customer and have questions about your account, loan status, due date, extension or a new loan request, please contact your assigned Account Manager directly. Your Account Manager's contact information can be found on your original approval/funding notice of your last loan.
Thank you for contacting Williams Online Credit."
Do You Have a Complaint?Submit a Complaint ►
Do You Have a Complaint?
Add a complaint and spread the word. High volume complaints have a better chance to get their money back. Submit a report and join forces with others like you!Submit a Complaint Now
Business Profile Summary
- Complaint Against Williams Online Credit
- Complaints Filed: 649
- Reported Damages: $930,405.98
What is SBID?
SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.