RudeFinder.com
Complaint 2896 Details

• Date Occurred: 07/03/2011
  • Reported Damages: $30.00
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I suspect that the original poster didn't read the terms correctly. The site will quote you a monthly fee, but then get you to sign up for multiple months in one go. Be very careful on dating sites - many do the same thing.

Rudefinder - I've used it in the UK, and I found it to be a complete scam. Initially I put this down to it being fairly new here, but after a while it was very noticeable that all the girls on it were good-looking, and they all seemed to live within about 20 miles of me!

So I created a new account, saying I lived in a different part of the country. Lo and behold - the SAME girls now lived within 20 miles of me there!

You will receive messages from people - but God only knows who they really are, where they live, and how much they're getting paid by Rudefinder to message you. None ever answers questions about where they live, none will ever meet up with you. Instead, you get one-liners asking which celebrity you'd like to sleep with and stuff like that.

I complained via their email system, and was offered a full refund. However, this never appeared.

Question is: Why are Rudefinder so prepared to offer refunds, when they claim to be legitimate.

I truly believe the site is completely fake

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 247
  • Reported Damages: $16,592.71
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.