AdultFriendFinder.com
Complaint 28801 Details

• Date Occurred: 10/02/2011
  • Reported Damages: $100.00

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

All of these sites are scams! They send you e-mails from people that do not exist. Before I signed up to Horny Whisper I was just a standard user and got many e-mails. After I coughed up the bucks
the e-mails stoped. The e-mails I sent were never answered. Also
on all of these sites women "pose" as other people. They steal pictures and profiles. They all come from foreign countries and try to get you on Yahoo messenger. When they tell you the state they are from I ask them the capitol of that state and they have no idea!
I asked one women who said she was from New York the capitol of the state. She replied "Alaska"! Get the picture now?

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint Now

Business Profile Summary

• AdultFriend Finder logo

• Complaint Against AdultFriend Finder
  • Complaints Filed: 25
  • Reported Damages: $46,352.63
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.