DrLawrence SpellTemple <Drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com>

• Username: drlawrence spelltemple
  • Email: drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com
  • Location: Nigeria
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I requsted a love spell from this man and we decided on a price he told me my wish would be granted in three days . After i paid him he told me he would do the spell after the week end and when he contacted me again he told me he did the spell but that I would now have to pay a freight courier company hundreds to recieve the parcel he would be sending with the spirit in it. When I told him no as I did not have money to do that he told me the spirit would cause harm if I did not pay. he has contacted me a few time since still requesting money from me.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

• k
  • k SBID #23c408c05c
  • Posted 11/06/2013
  • This man is currently harassing me as well. I did not send any money and he is threatening that my family and self will be visited in3 days.

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 1
  • Reported Damages: $50.00
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.