Badoink.com
Complaint 259527 Details

• Date Occurred: 07/08/2013
  • Reported Damages: $39.95
  • Location: badoink. com

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

Cancelled account and e-mailed customer service to notify that I cancelled the account the next day because there site was not what I was looking for because all there content is really old compared to other sites that way cheaper. They emailed me back saying I already bought the subscription and not alloed a refund even though I cancelled my membership the very next day in order not to br charged. I will update when thry refund me, until than my review of this site is that they have very bad service and very low integrity to customers. Save your money and avoid this site at all cost. I will update this or delete this comment depending on the outcome from customer service on my refund.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 13
  • Reported Damages: $1,789.98
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.