Bellagenix & Veloura
Complaint 225049 Details
- Date Occurred: 03/25/2013
- Reported Damages: $199.90
- Location: USA or UK
The complaint is against an online dating profile
The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity
The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity
The company or person contact no longer exists
Dear Veloura & Bellagenix,
1. Firstt & foremost, I am not your friend.
2. What you are doing is a TOTAL SCAM!
3. Why are you charging me USD 99.95 x 2 for your products?
4. Your on-line advertisement said “FREE TRIAL PRODUCTS”
5. The only payments are the postage fee of USD4.95 each.
6. Instead, a 14 day offer appears on the documents that were dispatched together with the “free” products.
7. What is this??
8. Do you know how long does it takes for your products to reach me?
9. For that, do you really know how far I am from you?
10. So STOP all these cheatings and you can have your “free” damn trial products back.
11. And please CANCEL all the charges that you have made to my credit card account.
12. I expect to see this cancellation done within 30 days of this letter. If not, I will report your scam to the Ministry of International Trade and make sure that your products will be banned from entering my country.
13. STOP ALL YOUR SELLING LIES RIGHT NOW!!!
Do You Have a Complaint?Submit a Complaint ►
Do You Have a Complaint?
Add a complaint and spread the word. High volume complaints have a better chance to get their money back. Submit a report and join forces with others like you!Submit a Complaint Now
Business Profile Summary
- Complaint Against BellaGenix-Veloura.com
- Complaints Filed: 29
- Reported Damages: $21,678.01
What is SBID?
SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.