Badoink.com
Complaint 218392 Details

• Date Occurred: 03/05/2013
  • Reported Damages: $129.00
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I had become a member of Badoink.com on 3/3/2013 purely because of the 1$ price advertised. After two to three days, I was shocked to see my account debited by about 129 $. There were two mails stating that I am automatically a member of pussytime also. If the details were clear in your site about the price, I would not have become a member. I cancelled my membership on 8/3/2013 immediately to prevent further debits to my account. This is pure cheating. Please refund my money before I address this to some consumer courts.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

• Badoink
  • Badoink SBID #0b8adb0246
  • Posted 05/16/2013
  • Hi Pema,

During your registration, you opted in for two promotional websites that you could have canceled within 24h to precent being billed. Please send us a ticket or call us to find your account and cancel it or to request a refund. Make sure that the email you enter is valid-if you send a ticket using the wrong email, we will have trouble locating your account.

Best,

• Complaints Filed: 13
  • Reported Damages: $1,789.98
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.