Morgan, Phelps & Stern
Complaint 211872 Details
- Date Occurred: 01/23/2013
- Reported Damages: $2,997,520.00
- Location: PMB 337, 169 Commack Rd.. Ste.H, Commack, NY 11725
The complaint is against an online dating profile
The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity
The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity
The company or person contact no longer exists
Disbursement Advisory: MPS F04 $ 2,997,500.00
1. Issuing Agent: Morgan, Phelps, & Srern
2. Issue Date: January 17th, 2013
3. Reference Number: 20118829684
4. Issue Number: 003-819122
5. Payment Agent: Grant Ashbury
6. Issue to: Myself
7. Nature of document:
"Jean, you have been confirmed as the Winner of a Cash Winner by M.P.S. This is not an error. Your cash Award has been Registered in our payments Office and you are further Certified for procurement of Advisory Folio to access the amount so entered below left".
Plus $20.00 Processing fees.
- Seeking Resolution: I'm Looking for a Refund
- Refund Amount: $ 0.00
Do You Have a Complaint?Submit a Complaint ►
Do You Have a Complaint?
Add a complaint and spread the word. High volume complaints have a better chance to get their money back. Submit a report and join forces with others like you!Submit a Complaint Now
Business Profile Summary
- Complaint Against Morgan, Phelps & Stern
- Complaints Filed: 315
- Reported Damages: $236,430,283.87
What is SBID?
SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.