Publishers Clearing House
Complaint 211480 Details
- Date Occurred: 02/16/2013
- Reported Damages: $0.00
- Username: JAMES TURNER
- Location: JAMAICA
The complaint is against an online dating profile
The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity
The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity
The company or person contact no longer exists
I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM THIS PERSON STATING THAT I WON $750,000 AND WOULD RECEIVE A PACKAGE FROM U.P.S WITH MY CHECK INSIDE THE PACKAGE. I THEN HAD TO GIVE THEM A MONEY GRAM FOR $399.00 TO RECEIVE IT, THAT THE MONEY WOULD BE FOR THE I.R.S.HE GAVE ME A C.O.D. NUMBER OF B386676 AND THE CHECK WOULD BE FROM BANK OF AMERICA CHECK NUMBER WOULD BE 1103-147-8833. THEN HE SAID THAT RECENT PERSON WHO WON MONEY WAS NANCY DEVIE 195 RAMSEY ROAD, GADSDEN AL.35904.
- Seeking Resolution: Other
- I'M SURE THAT SOMEBODY WOULD FALL FOR THIS, PLEASE CHECK THIS PERSON OUT. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. I WOULD HATE TO THINK THAT SOMEONE WOULD LOOSE THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ON SCAMS LIKE THIS. THIS PERSON ALSO CALLED MY HUSBAND CELL PHONE TOO.
Do You Have a Complaint?Submit a Complaint ►
Do You Have a Complaint?
Add a complaint and spread the word. High volume complaints have a better chance to get their money back. Submit a report and join forces with others like you!Submit a Complaint Now
Business Profile Summary
- Complaint Against Publishers Clearing House
- Complaints Filed: 410
- Reported Damages: $61,204,427.64
What is SBID?
SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.