Complaint 201129 Details
- Date Occurred: 01/16/2013
- Reported Damages: $53.80
- Location: CA, NV, NY and NJ
The complaint is against an online dating profile
The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity
The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity
The company or person contact no longer exists
company purposely mislead consumers on 3 issues.
1. advertises buy 1 get 1 free. allows consumers to choose from 3 different types of brushes when ordering. not until after order is placed does consumer finds out that the offer only applies IF you order 2 of the same type of brush.
2. lead consumer through multiple screens during check out to sell additional other products, does NOT disclose total costs (items or shipping) until AFTER you complete transaction. That's when you find out about the buy 1 get 1 scam AND shipping for hair brushes within US is $23.80
3. called customer service to immediately cancel. Rep says order not in system yet, check www.customerstatus.com when order shows up call back to cancel. Called back next day when order shows up, this Rep says that once order is in system, CANNOT cancel. Another SCAM!
Do You Have a Complaint?Submit a Complaint ►
Do You Have a Complaint?
Add a complaint and spread the word. High volume complaints have a better chance to get their money back. Submit a report and join forces with others like you!Submit a Complaint Now
Business Profile Summary
- Complaint Against NoTangleBrush.com
- Complaints Filed: 13
- Reported Damages: $636.60
What is SBID?
SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.