Survival Life
Complaint 194254 Details

• Date Occurred: 12/26/2012
  • Reported Damages: $19.95
  • Location: https://secure.survivallife.com

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I tried to place an order for one book with this company. Insted of confirming my order they kept on with sales pitches.
I kept checking no thanks and they kept on without giving me any change to delete or end the order.
Now I understand that they think I have order their newsletter for $19.95 @ month.
I DO NOT WANT THIS NEWSLETTER NOR CAN I AFFORD TO PAY $19.95 @ MONTH FOR SOMETHING THAT I DON'T NEED.
I PHONED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND WAS TOLD THAT SINCE SURVIVAL LIFE HAS MY CARD # THEY WILL PROBABLY BILL MY NUMBER AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I HAVE CANCELED THIS ALREADY...ONCE.
fIRST APPEARANCES LEAD ME TO BELIEVE THAT I WAS PLACING AN ORDER FOR ONE BOOK AND NOTHING ELSE. THERE WAS NO WAY TO GET OUT OF THEIR ORDER FORMS OR SALES PRESENTATIONS SO THEY HAD MY IFORMATION AND THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO TO CANCEL THAT ORDER OR DELETE MY INFORMATION.
PLEASE HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS MESS...

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 10
  • Reported Damages: $224.28
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.