SocialSex.biz & Social Sex Live

• Date Occurred: 12/07/2012
  • Reported Damages: $56.00
  • Location: No clue!
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

So as far as I can tell by trial and error, this is how the scam works.

The site claims to use "Auto-Matching" Technology similar to that of harmony, match.com etc. However not so much, it targets you.

It pulls up your location and links an account to you. You are then contacted by what would seem real women desperately seeking sexual encounters in your area. So contact starts out by women sending you a friend request then sending you an email. 1 sentence to half a paragraph long...that's it. No matter what your response and for how long you decide to drone on. Responses normally come in increments of 10 hours apart.

Now most people would be none the wiser except I have the unique ability of tagging their real time of message and being in an entire different time zone.

Once caught they will deny it and offer addresses, once caught again they will claim to be socially dysfunctional women with child abuse issue's. All the while maintaining the mundane one liners or half paragraph responses.

Now I believe the system is designed to keep you talking so that your membership keeps incurring.

Also some times the responses sound and feel robotic because answers won't match your dialogue. This is all without getting sexually deviant or explicit.

So this is a site to stay away from. I am currently investigating several others and it appears to be the same thing but I haven't "caught" them yet.

• Seeking Resolution: I'm Looking for a Refund
  • Refund Amount: $ 56.00

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

• Kalani
  • Kalani SBID #861f4906d0
  • Posted 03/04/2013
  • I think Robert nailed their M.O.. I've experienced the 1 sentence responses to every email I write, and the responses never come the same day. They're meet requests to you, they don't follow up on and if you do pin someone down in an email exchange to meet...they will get back to you when they are free because they are never free if you name a time and place to meet
  • josh
  • josh SBID #cadde040b4
  • Posted 03/20/2013
  • Did anyone get emails from FeelGudBabe First she said she wanted to make a video with me. When I asked for her number she said she needed to get to know me.Ian from Cincinnati She or whoever is from Columbus Ohio Nice and close!!!!! These punks are not going to get away a/ this shot Attorney General will be contacted.I want these bastardy prosecuted . Also I get the one sentence garbage from every girls.

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 40
  • Reported Damages: $41,452.19
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.