The Free Lotto Company UK Head Office Suit 67-88 Lion Towers Central
Complaint 177343 Details

• Date Occurred: 11/08/2012
  • Reported Damages: $0.00
  • Location: The Free Lotto Company UK Head Office Suit 67-88 Lion Towers Central
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

They sent a message to my phone. I sent an email to them and they replied me with company's information and winning certificate to my email.Then I gave my name to them and they requested a money order between 450 to 600 GB pounds to; Pacific Express Courier and cargo Delivery Service
Delivery Services
910 West Basin Road,
Suite 100, Creek Wood Office Complex,
London, DE 19720.
Website: www.pacificexpressservice.com/pec/
Then I started goggling and found other complaints like me. Please do something for this company as it is really annoying for many people.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 18
  • Reported Damages: $8,237,895.97
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.