AdultWholesaleDirect.com
Complaint 153531 Details

• Date Occurred: 08/30/2012
  • Reported Damages: $19.60
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

Adultwholesaledirect.com is an online supplier of adult novelty items. They are a side company of 'Giggles world'.
I put in an order, paid via PayPal - PayPal confirmed payment. Adultwholesaledirect.com claimed to never receive the money. Item therefore never shipped. I called and emailed numerous times, no response.
I have refunded my customer. But I am still waiting for some feed back from them. SO FAR NOTHING.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

• All4Adults
  • All4Adults SBID #353a34a7ae
  • Posted 09/12/2012
  • ***UPDATE***
    The CEO Tim Serino, finally got in touch with me and I cannot believe the abusive I received after I put a claim in through Paypal for my $$ back.

Snippets of the email I received are as follows...

In the subject line of email "URGENT - (Inappropriate Content Removed)"
    Opening line of email "Are you (Inappropriate Content Removed) serious? You have (Inappropriate Content Removed) nerve!"
    And continues with:
    "Your buying wholesale NOT retail you (Inappropriate Content Removed). We are not Wal-Mart and the customer is NOT always right.. especially (Inappropriate Content Removed) like you!"
    "You think the world revolves around you? think again! Unfortunately the downside of business is dealing with jerk offs like you"
    "Go (Inappropriate Content Removed) yourself and put that in a review. Remember any review you give us, we'll beat by 1000"

And ever so pleasantly ends with "JERK"

I strongly advise against using this company, they are rude, abusive and above all else they will scam you!

I found it hard to find any reviews on these guys, but eventually found one that had the same issue, the CEO sent abusive and degrading emails.

I really wish someone would shut these people down!

ADULTWHOLESALEDIRECT.COM

• Complaints Filed: 1
  • Reported Damages: $19.60
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.