Complaint 151009 Details

• Date Occurred: 08/14/2012
  • Reported Damages: $150.00

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I am constantly getting harassed, asked for prostitution, and its also just plain embarrassing seeing my number in google, looking like some type of prostitute. There are many fake ads, out there, although honestly I did at one point of time had my own, but now i have a BF and its just disrespectful. Please help me resolve my problem.

Thanks,

Ash

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint Now

Business Profile Summary

• Backpage.com, Jizzbook.com, Adultsearch.com, eccie.net, Massage Trol… logo

• Complaint Against Backpage.com, Jizzbook.com, Adultsearch.com, eccie.net, Massage Troll, escort-phone.com
  • Complaints Filed: 1
  • Reported Damages: $150.00
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.