Premier Membership Clubs

• Date Occurred: 08/02/2012
  • Reported Damages: $99.49
  • Username: Premier Membership Club
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

They, PMC, took 99.49 out of account without my authorization and now they want me to fill out forms and send them a copy of my bank statement and maybe if I qualify for a refund I may or may not get my money back. Really? They actually let them get away with this.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

• slimperato
  • slimperato SBID #03844ee770
  • Posted 08/03/2012
  • I just had the same problem with this fraudulent company today! 99.49 and a draft check was shown on my online banking. I went right to my bank and they contacted the fraud dept. The fraud dept at my bank was aware of this scam and credited my account. I also had another fraudulent item for 30.00 today from pacific advance. My bank credited me that as well. It's ashame we have to worry about these crooks. Did you contact your bank about getting the money back? The just filled out a form and I got the money back in a new account...I closed my original account since this happened.

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 3567
  • Reported Damages: $2,905,930.54
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.