Premier Membership Clubs
Complaint 140171 Details

• Date Occurred: 07/18/2012
  • Reported Damages: $410.00
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

On the date above I went to my bank to find out that this company Premier Membership Clubs, had withdrew from my bank account, which is with my husband, the amount of $99.49, without my permission....how they did this is a mystery since I do not know who these people are and were never in contact with them in my life....after going back over our past checking statements I found that on Sept 9, 2011, they had tried to do this then too, Not only did they overdraw our account now but then as well......We were charged over draw fees for both times....and had to change our bank accounts twice already to get rid of these pests. something can be done to this fraud of a company who as you can see has done not once but twice to us.....please e mail us as to what can be done or we will contact the police dept in our town and also a lawyer and stop them once and for all with a suit.....they are committing a crime , even if they are not smart enough to know it, we are senior citizens on a fixed income and yes I did apply for an online loan, which I did not get, even thru I was told that I was pre approved .......We want our money and overdrawn fees returned to us.....thank you for your help in this matter

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

• Laybe
  • Laybe SBID #9250550eb2
  • Posted 07/29/2012
  • File Complaints with the following US Government Entities
    National Fraud Information Center (NFIC), PO Box 65868, Washington, DC, 20035. Their website is: www.fraud.org and their Tel# 1-800-876-7060.

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), their website is: www.complaint.ic3.gov

Federal Trade Commission (FTC), their web site is: www.ftc.gov/complaint and Tel# 1-877-382-4357.

Better Business Bureau (BBB), serving Alaska, Oregon, Western Washington, 1000 Station Drive Ste 222, DuPont, WA 98327. Tel# 1-503-212-3022. Web site is: www.bbb.org/alaskaoregonwesternwashington.

You can file your complaints online and they will even help you through the process. You don’t have to pay a penny to file and submit your complaints. We need to get these crooks out of ripping innocent people out of their money and put them where they belong which is a prison cell. I hope these will help some. Thanks and good luck. I am also a victim of these crooks.

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 3567
  • Reported Damages: $2,905,930.54
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.