Premier Membership Clubs
Complaint 140091 Details

• Date Occurred: 07/24/2012
  • Reported Damages: $99.49

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I didn't order anything from this company and they took my out of my account and i don't know how they got my information. i looked on there website to see what is was from but it doesn't give me any information about it. i just get a check # and the cony of the check in my account
i fax them a cancel/refund form from there website and i have not here anything from them i want my money back.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

• Laybe
  • Laybe SBID #9250550eb2
  • Posted 07/29/2012
  • File Complaints with the following US Government Entities
    National Fraud Information Center (NFIC), PO Box 65868, Washington, DC, 20035. Their website is: www.fraud.org and their Tel# 1-800-876-7060.

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), their website is: www.complaint.ic3.gov

Federal Trade Commission (FTC), their web site is: www.ftc.gov/complaint and Tel# 1-877-382-4357.

Better Business Bureau (BBB), serving Alaska, Oregon, Western Washington, 1000 Station Drive Ste 222, DuPont, WA 98327. Tel# 1-503-212-3022. Web site is: www.bbb.org/alaskaoregonwesternwashington.

You can file your complaints online and they will even help you through the process. You don’t have to pay a penny to file and submit your complaints. We need to get these crooks out of ripping innocent people out of their money and put them where they belong which is a prison cell. I hope these will help some. Thanks and good luck. I am also a victim of these crooks.

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 3567
  • Reported Damages: $2,905,930.54
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.