Safecart.com*qResolve855-432-0727WA
Complaint 135160 Details

• Date Occurred: 05/15/2012
  • Reported Damages: $407.96
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

My computer was infected with a virus and I went to these folks to get it fixed, having been told that to do it myself would be very tedious. I let myself get talked into a 3 year (I think) contract that would have them totally go over my computer each month. The initial work did correct that virus, but I haven't heard from them since.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

• SafeCart1
  • SafeCart1 SBID #fb78752b1e
  • Posted 07/17/2012
  • Hello,

We are sorry to hear of any confusion you have experienced with your purchase. The Technical support company you purchased from QResolve will be more than happy to assist you in regards to your monthly clean ups but you will need to contact them directly as they cannot just go into your computer with out your permission. You can contact QResolve directly by calling 1-855-203-6992. If there are any other questions we can assist you with you can contact SafeCart's customer support by calling 1-855-432-0727 M-F 6am to 5pm Sat-Sun 8am to 4pm PST or by emailing customerservice@safecart.com

Kind regards,

• Complaints Filed: 207
  • Reported Damages: $53,792.77
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.