RudeFinder.com
Complaint 131221 Details

• Date Occurred: 06/29/2012
  • Reported Damages: $157.44

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I subscribed a few days ago! 3 actually!
It took me a while to realise this site is fake big time!
Computer generated answers by computer generated profiles!
The girls on here don't even exist! I live in a small town where everyone know each other... never seen theses girls that are suppose to ''live'' around my area! I also live in a french town! But all of a sudden... nobody speaks french! common... They took me for a fool! Also i have a few photos of profiles with the same picture... a girl living in california with the same pic as a girl living in ottawa... very disapointing! I would love to get my money back! I did not pay for a fake meeting site!
When i also wrote to the support team... all of a sudden no answers!!! What can i do?

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 247
  • Reported Damages: $16,592.71
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.