Premier Membership Clubs
Complaint 130073 Details

• Date Occurred: 06/20/2012
  • Reported Damages: $99.49

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I did not authorize anyone to take any money out of my account. I kept telling them I did not want the service that the 99.49 would be a hardship and they did it anyway. I am requesting a full refund and this service discontinued. They do not listen. It was so much noice in the background and the person had a laugage issue. They kept interrupting me and had no and I mean no understanding. All they were trying to do was sale something. Even when I called last night I still got the same from that rep, no understanding and wanting to explain to me about the plan. I did not want to hear it. Period. I just wanted my refund.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 3567
  • Reported Damages: $2,905,930.54
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.