Premier Membership Clubs
Complaint 124222 Details

• Date Occurred: 03/19/2012
  • Reported Damages: $99.49

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

Ordered something for my son off the tv and they took all my information and used it to bill my account monthly and an initial 99.49 charge and then another 14.00 charge. Be aware that all the magazines subscriptions that you are now getting charged for are a complete other company. Their number is 1-888-293-4018. They told me the 24.95 was a monthly fee, but agreed to cancel it and then told me their corporate team would have to go over all of my records before issuing a refund. Just a FYI folks.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 3567
  • Reported Damages: $2,905,930.54
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.