AdultFriendFinder.com

• Reported Damages: $70.00
  • Website:Website: adultfriendfinder
  • Username: Haley Perry
  • Email: perryhaley33@yahoo.com

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

Contacted me claiming to work for the site and saying she was organizing something for the site, after attempting to get me to sign up to several sites she then attempted to go onto my account be saying there was some password to get an invitation. I clicked on the email and it was for a password reset. She emailed again after I changed my password, saying that she needed a second code and again I clicked on it and took me to a password reset. I reset my password again and then she said she would try getting something to work on Monday.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

There are no comments posted. Be the first to comment on this complaint

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 25
  • Reported Damages: $46,352.63
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.