Premier Membership CLubs / PMCClub
Complaint 120530 Details

• Date Occurred: 05/29/2012
  • Reported Damages: $198.98

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I checked my account if my husband paycheck came today, I was shocked when I found out there was a deduction of $99.49 from PMCClub. I don't know this club and I never purchase anything from them. So I went to the bank to see what's going on, and it turned out PMCClub deducted $99.49 on May 9, 2012. No wonder there was a problem in my checking account.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

• patidumer
  • patidumer SBID #c6f4110397
  • Posted 07/19/2012
  • They deducted 99.49 from my account even though there was only 66.00 in my account. So not only did pmcclub rip me off but so did my bank. When I went to report it the bank told me that it was a legit company so I must have ordered it. She even called them so I could get my money back. They told me that I had to keep the account active, release them from any fraud charges and send them my bank statement. If I did that they might send me a refund in 30 days. I've never done business with any legit company who's ask for my bank statement.

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 3567
  • Reported Damages: $2,905,930.54
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.