Charming date
Complaint 117027 Details

• Date Occurred: 05/22/2012
  • Reported Damages: $5,000.00
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

Charming date is a big scam! The profiles are false! You will never meet a woman in real from there, the one who is in the picture and the one who is chatting to you are different people!!! There are people working in the office, chatting and writing emails in behalf of the girls who you see on the pictures. They are cheaters and thiefs!

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

• damien70
  • damien70 SBID #bfb8752fd4
  • Posted 08/16/2012
  • Charming date is a subsidiary company of china love (AKA Chnlove), if u look at that site, u will notice alot of similarity in the way they operate their business...credit system, how 98% of the female members are supremely attractive and how it cost u to write or call these women, these are the only sites where beautiful women take the initiative to contact u! lol Ask urself: what are the chances of that?
  • dcmurray
  • dcmurray SBID #3e352a4372
  • Posted 08/22/2012
  • Charming Date is a huge scam! I've been talking with a woman there for about a month and everytime I turn around, The site wants to charge you for everything at sky high prices! They have complete control over these women and basicaly whore the girls out for money! Not sexually, by charging an elevated price for guys to do anything! All based on buying credits up front! It cost 1 credit for ten minutes to chat with a woman, charged 1 credit to send emails from either party, charged 1 credit a minute to call and talk with the woman! The icing on the cake is, they charge you $139.00 to go out on a date with the woman!! That's after you fill out a full disclosure form detailing all you assets and every personal thing about your life for them!! Even to this day, I really don't know if I'm actually talking to the woman in the profile or the pictures she sent me! When it comes to asking about any personal imfo about the women, they say they can't because of the sites rules!! As far as I know, I'm talking with some huge fat guy sitting in a dark smokey room laughing at me!!
  • Observer
  • Observer SBID #588959c00f
  • Posted 09/07/2012
  • Yes, I just had bad experience with this site. They will never let girl go and get merried if she is replied by men and brings them money. We started to be very nice with one of girls and suddenly site workers started to change our letters (they read all letters), we both noticed that. How can you end up happily if all your and her mails are read by the site workers and then corrected and sent? You are completely in their power and they control your money via controlling your correspondence. This is big-big scam
  • barleycorn
  • barleycorn SBID #5c43c5d5ba
  • Posted 01/21/2013
  • If you sign up with this website you will be robbed. I was skeptical too. One so-called lady I was in correspondance with kept sending me different pictures of her. To find out if they were genuine, or just glamour shots of generic women, I sent her a picture of myself in front of my computer,holding a piece of paper that only said Hi..then her name...and it's me...and my name. I wrote her and told her to reply with a similar photo. She replied that she knew what the paper said, and stated that me requesting her to send me a pic like that was an insult. Really? Either they altered the photograph to say something different than what I wrote, or in fact she wasn't who she said she was( if it was a she). Either way she lied and the site is all lies. Unless your rich and afford to flush thousands of dollars dowm the toilet, my suggestion is stay far away from this site and the Chnlove site too. That one is even worse.

Do You Have a Complaint?

• Complaints Filed: 59
  • Reported Damages: $476,788.44
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.