Premier Membership Clubs
Complaint 100934 Details

• Date Occurred: 03/05/2012
  • Reported Damages: $90.46
  • !

The complaint is against an online dating profile

The complaint is a listing fraud posted on public forums or sites against an anonymous entity

The complaint is mobile text spam or smishing related against an anonymous entity

The company or person contact no longer exists

International boundaries

I was astonished when I received a phone call from a Marion(Meriam???) Jones from Premier Membership to "verify" my information in order for them to reimburse me the fee charged - I informed her I was not going to verify any information (they already have the information and unless it had been "correct", they would not have been successful in deducting money from my Bank Account; when I informed her I expected Premier Membership to also reimburse me for the charges from my Bank due to their causing it to be "INSUFFICIENT", she stated to me "the Bank was the one doing that" - in other words, she refused to take any responsibility for the illegal withdrawal they had taken from my Account. I also asked her WHY they had not sent me "PROOF" I signed anything, which I have requested several times and she had NO ANSWER -- IF they were a legitimate company, there would be NO problem sending proof; when I mentioned the almost 3000 Complaints against them, she implied that was just a bunch of "garbage" and nothing would happen in reference to that ????? I am AMAZED these people have been allowed to continue with their SCAMMING people and so far nothing has been done. Does anyone know the "status" of the Class Action Lawsuit being filed? Please advise
ps I am not certain of the date but the Bank has all the information which will be provided when necessary.

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint

Comments

Do You Have a Complaint?

Submit a Complaint Now

Business Profile Summary

• Premier Membership Clubs logo

• Complaint Against Premier Membership Clubs
  • Complaints Filed: 3567
  • Reported Damages: $2,905,930.54
Visit Complete Company Profile

What is SBID?

SBID is a unique id code that identifies the user's computer and location. SBID is used to prevent fraudulent postings and help our community find users who create duplicate user accounts.